CALL OUT TO ARTISTS: An exhibition to showcase works made using Taigh Chearsabhagh’s Darkroom and Print Studio.
- Works can be framed or un-framed
- Works can be for sale
MAY BE POSTPONED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS – WILL UPDATE ASAP
- Initial expression of interest 15 February to [email protected]
- Drop off works Monday Tuesday 22nd/23rd March
- Hang exhibition Thursday Friday 25/26 March
- Exhibition preview Friday 26 March
- Exhibition Opening Saturday 27 March
- Exhibition Close Saturday 8 May
Artists can submit up to 2 works. Everyone who submits will have at least one piece exhibited. The decisions of the hanging committee will be final.
All works must be accompanied by the following information
- Name of Artist and your contact details
- Title of Work
- Full selling price (note that TC will take a 25% commission of any sales eg, full selling price = £100, TC takes £25, Artist receives £75)
The exhibition will also be available on TC’s website and works for sale through TC’s online shop. Selected works will also require a high quality digital image too. This should be clearly named including your name, and the size of the piece and be submitted by email with all the above info.
Email submissions to: [email protected]
The print studio and dark room are currently open for booking on a weekly basis – the booking is for one person using either space. The college timetable is booked already.
Bookings can be made through reception s[email protected] 01870 603970