Permanent | £10.42 per hour | 33 x 3.5 hour days, per year
We are looking for someone to join the cleaning staff rota, helping to keep Taigh Chearsabhagh looking its best and staying safe. This is a permanent position providing relief cover for staff holidays. This role includes Saturday working as a routine day. You may occasionally be asked to work evenings and Sundays as part of this role.
The post holder will be responsible for:
– Cleaning all public and administrative areas within the premises at the end of each day Taigh Chearsabhagh is open.
– Adhering to current health and safety regulations and guidelines in the completion of their work, cleaning to the highest standard.
– Reporting promptly any faults, hazards or risks they may find during the delivery of their duties to the Operations Manager.
– Attendance at staff training and meetings as required.
– Any other appropriate duties as required by the needs of Taigh Chearsabhagh and as directed by and agreed with the Operations Manager.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
– Professional cleaning experience is desirable but not essential.
– Strong listening and communication skills.
– Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively without supervision and be self-motivated.
– Professional integrity and reliability when discharging duties.
– Ability to apply high standards effectively and consistently.
– Punctual in attendance.
To apply to join the Taigh Chearsabhagh team, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Relief Cleaner”, or send a video or sound recording if preferred. There is no deadline but we would encourage you to get in touch as soon as you can.
Creative Practitioners for Gaelic Workshops
Freelance | Scottish Artists Union rates
We are looking for creatives with Gaelic who would be interested in facilitating workshops. We are keen to work with artists, poets, musicians – anyone who has an interest in developing engaging activities through the medium of Gaelic.
We are developing plans for creative sessions that are welcoming and accessible. If you are interested in working with us to provide more spaces for Gaelic through the arts, we would be delighted to hear from you.
All work will be completed on a freelance basis, paid at SAU rates and with travel and materials expenses provided. If you would like support with learning to host workshops, or with your Gaelic, the Taigh Chearsabhagh team are available to help you.
To express your interest, please tell us about yourself, your creative practice, and your ideal workshop topic. You can write to us (maximum one page), or send a video or sound recording if preferred. There is no expectation to write in Gaelic. You can include links to relevant webpages for your practice.
All content should be sent to email@example.com